When choosing a pharmacy, the quality of the pharmaceutical products presented in the drug catalog is an important point for users. It directly depends on the suppliers of medications. If the goods are purchased from verified partners with the appropriate licenses, you can be sure that the medicines are not prohibited for sale, not expired and meet international standards.
Sky Pharmacy works with trusted partners only. They have a valid license for the wholesale trade in medicines and a high reputation in the pharmaceutical market.
Quality control of medicines is ensured by agreements between the pharmacy and the suppliers of goods.
We concluded an agreement with our partners for the mutual recognition of Quality Systems in preserving the quality of medicines. This agreement is based on the following:
- the drug supplier and the pharmacy are compliant with established pharmaceutical standards;
- the quality system developed and implemented by the supplier of the goods is constantly being improved;
- new measures are being taken to preserve the reliability of drugs;
- the distributor must adhere to the proper storage and transportation conditions for medicines and other pharmaceutical products (temperature, lighting, humidity and other environmental indicators must comply with the manufacturers’ instructions);
- the pharmacy has the necessary equipment for the preservation of drugs and medical devices, temperature control;
- the supplier ensures the temperature regimes at the warehouse and monitors them on an ongoing basis during the transportation of goods from the manufacturing plant to the pharmacy warehouse;
- the pharmacy may request information on the results of monitoring the temperature conditions of storage and transportation of medicines from the supplier to the pharmacy. In this case, the supplier’s representative provides certified copies of the temperature monitoring protocols within 2 days.
These measures help to ensure the storage and delivery of pharmaceutical products in the conditions specified by the manufacturer.