Wellness classes involve not just physical or breathing exercises but primarily work with the body’s energy, bio-energy correction, and activation of the body’s internal reserves. At the same time, participants get skills to independently maintain a high level of health. The specialist gives individual recommendations on lifestyle, nutrition, necessary exercises. The main task of such a specialist is to create the most suitable conditions for human recovery, and the process of improving health is due to the activation of the internal reserves of the body, as well as the active and conscious position of the person.
Classes in wellness groups will allow you to maintain the right quality of life, be in an active state, maintain the necessary potential for solving specific life problems, as well as increase your immunity and be less sick. In some cases, it is possible to solve more serious specific tasks related to health.
Examples of wellness classes:
- Pilates – a system of exercises aimed at strengthening the muscles of the body, minimizing the load on the spine. It is recommended for all levels of training;
- Body Healthy – based on rolling and pressure on a stressed area of the body with a special pilates massage roller. The program may include elements of yoga and massage, aerobic exercise and special exercises. A person should feel comfortable and get rid of the pain syndrome;
- Yoga – the study of special sets of exercises to evenly develop all muscle groups. Yoga develops strength, flexibility, gives clarity to the mind and adds energy;
- Relax – it will help relieve fatigue and nervous tension, get a boost of energy, restore strength, be in harmony with yourself. A state of body relaxation is achieved through breathing techniques and deep relaxation;
- Fit-yoga. The program is aimed at the general strengthening of the musculoskeletal system, improving the functioning of physiological systems. Training includes static poses, combined in a continuous dynamic sequence;
- Stretching – a set of exercises aimed at stretching and relaxation.